To provide a common platform to the Hindu
diaspora to work together towards preservation and promotion of Vedic Sanatan Dharma
intellectual, spiritual, linguistic and cultural activities by upholding values of
mutual respect and unity among diverse communities.
Realizing the potential of Hindu Bhutanese/Nepali diaspora through active participation
engagement of all the members in the community in social, religious, cultural,
and spiritual activities.
The Commitments of GBHO
- Serving the people of Bhutanese/Nepali origin and others living in the
and abroad in the quest
to preserve, develop and promote the Sanatan Hindu Dharma.
- Supporting the people of Hindu faith and who are in desperate need for
- Promoting the holistic approach of Yoga/ Community Based Group Therapy
the spiritual wellness
and well-being of the community.
- Acting as a facilitator in resolving any conflicting issues related to
- Promoting Sanskrit and Nepali languages to our future generations in the
teachings of the Sanatan Hindu Dharma.
- Working towards promoting peace, happiness, religious tolerance,
and prosperity among
Bhutanese/Nepali diaspora and local communities.
- Complying with the rules, regulations, and guidelines defined for
not-for-profit organizations by
the Local, State and Federal laws.
Responsibilities of GBHO Volunteer
As a volunteer of GBHO, I agree to assist and support the organization as needed
including the following:
- Attend meetings, community events, and functions as GBHO's
- Advocate the mission and vision of GBHO in the community through
- Respond to requests from Board of Directors of GBHO as needed.
- Participate in GBHO meetings and trainings.
- Support GBHO to organize and implement events and maintain good standing
As a volunteer, I can expect the following from GBHO.
- An official Welcome Letter/Letter of Introduction from the lead Director
and/or the Board Chair.
- Access to information and training to build my advocacy, organizing and
- Mentoring from experienced Dharmik and/or young leaders.
- Support BOD in planning and carrying out activities and communications